Summer is here - a time to relax, pretend you have no responsibilities and, of course, have some steaming hot summer sex. What's the point of enduring the grueling heat of summer if you aren't going to strip down with the girl or guy of your choosing and work up the good kind of sweat? I doubt there's a more productive way to spend all that leisure time (or, if you have a Big Person Job, procrastination time) than by expanding your sexual portfolio and orgasming your way through the season.
Whether you're in a relationship or flying solo for now, there will hopefully be no shortage of sexcapades to accompany your much-deserved relaxation. If you need some seasonal inspiration, consider crossing some of these #BucketListSexGoals off and make this your hottest summer yet.
Even if you're not usually the outdoor type, make an exception to go for a romantic hike with your partner at least once this summer. The end goal: Find a beautiful, secluded area, then do your thing. Bring a blanket or two, lay them down and be a part of nature. What's the most underrated part about nature? It's devoid of humans, so you can be as loud as you want (so long as you don't attract any bears or anything).
Pool, lake, beach, creek - I don't care what it is, as long as it's wet. Optional: Initiate this your wet romp with some playful skinny dipping, because it's fun to let it all go every once in a while. Water sex can be expanded with these shower toys.
Sure, some people sleep in the nude year-round, but if you're chronically cold, summer may be your only opportunity to ditch your jammies and slip into... nothing but the sheets. You and your partner can feel free to enjoy the warm summer nights as many times as you like. Not comfortable going totally bare? (A fact of life for parents with frequent little night visitors.) Use the opportunity to buy some fun summery lingerie.
Sex On The Beach
The number one sexual fantasy reported by women is having sex on the beach, according to a Canadian study - a fantasy that's definitely easier done in the summertime! For men, their top fantasy was oral sex. (You can be more creative than that! Buy some Adult Toys.) Combine the two - oral sex on the beach - for the ultimate summer fun.
Anticipation is what makes early relationship sex so hot. We tease, imply, hint, preen. Keep at it! Here are a few ways to bring some sweat to the brow.
- Flirt! Be clever not juvenile. Try a little innuendo - surprise your spouse by whispering something daring.
- Wear a sheer enough T-shirt to show a lacy bra or low enough to flaunt a bit of cleavage. Go to the BBQ in a dress and leave your underwear at home - mention this little fact to your spouse on the way to the party. Gentlemen - don some well-fitting pants and dance shoes. Shave twice.
- Smell good. Lay on the aftershave and perfume. Send the sexy subliminal message every time you walk by your partner that you’re ready to be up and close.
- Slow dance - sway to the music. Nearly every female client and friend I know says, dancing is a turn-on.
- Let loose - it’s summer. Time to have a party, take a vacation, let "the list of to-do’'" go. Relax. Sex happens more often when we give ourselves permission to practice fun!
Bonus Summer Sex Position: Randy Raft
Try this one if you have your own pool, or find yourself alone together in a lake: Climb onto a well-inflated raft in shallow water, and lie on your stomach with your butt and legs dangling over the edge. Your man should grab on to your thighs, as if he were pushing a wheelbarrow, then enter you (note: You can do this in a bikini—just have him push your bottoms to the side). He can then pull you incredibly close for the deepest possible penetration. Talk about body surfing.
If you like any of our posts share the love or comment below on more things you would love to hear about and we will do our best to accommodate you.